TCLEOSE Mandated core course designed for officers who are seeking to fulfill the requirements for their intermediate peace officer certificate.
- Legal Aspects of a Crime Scene Search
- Preparing for a Crime Scene Investigation
- Investigating a Crime Scene
- Sketching and Photographing
- Identification, Collection, and Preservation of Evidence DNA Evidence
- Specific Crime Scene Searches
- Simulated Crime Scene
- Computer and Other Electronic Evidence
Scheduled Course Dates & Locations:
To register for this training please download & complete our Training Registration Form.